1. Climb more mountains - I am kicking off the year with a trip to the Pyrenees with the Love Her Wild and 360 Expeditions lot. Who knows there may be a big summit trip later on in the year....
2. Mission High Water - Rach and I will be doing this bonkers scuba-mountain 24 hour challenge in May. I will get it done 'come hell or high water' and raise a load'a cash monies for Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance.
3. Run 10km - I'm going to see if I can do something that five years ago would have made me laugh and spark up another cig at the mere thought of running. Run a whole ten thousand metres non-stop... apparently some people even enjoy these runs. We'll see about that...
4. Long Distance Trail - Somewhere, somehow I will get one done. Time to get the diary out and get planning.
5. PhD - I AM STILL DOING SCIENCE. Now rolling into year two the available time for faffing about has dwindled. Heads down writing and lab work ahead.
6. Drawing - I haven't had the time to draw much this last year - I have dug out my pencils ready for the new year! If I can complete one a month that would be perfecto. This is probably the hardest of all!!
There you have it - 2018 will have a bit more friend lovin' combined with my usual relentless personal goals and some enforced monthly chill time. Looks like a good recipe. I can't wait to turn the calendar over and begin. If it is anything like the year just passed, I will be extremely fortunate. I wish you all best wishes, good health and a very, very Happy New Year.
Lots of Love, Sarah x